surprise surprise......

yesterday afternonn while i was eating my lunch (at 3 pm), i told my mom about my adventure during vista iglesia. she was a bit surprise. nothing new there since i haven't done anything religious within the past 12-13 years. so basically she was happy about it.

anyway, i told her that i failed on my adventure. she mentioned to me that i could have done my the seven (7) churches. she said that there were four (4) churches alone here i my neighborhood. as truw as it may sound, there's actually four churches within a block where i live. let see, a born-again christian church two doors from my house; a church of jesus christ later day saint a block away; behind that is the korean fourth presbyterian church; and last but not the least is a roman catholic church about two blocks away. who knew i am surrounded by holiness.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me

Growing up, I used to want to change the world. Now, I just don't give a damn.

instagram

friends i stalk

Friends