war, war, and more war....

dear jo, dom, em, dylan, and nicky:

almost every time you open the tv or the web now a days, it's always about a war. i try not to get involved or give my personal opinion about the current events but this is something that i can not run a way from.

last night, i saw the movie "the kingdom". another movie about terrorist attack on american civilians. as soon as i got home, on cnn was a story about this iraqi survivor. in another channel was about the current state between iran and the rest of the world. no wonder why i love watching reality tv shows.

i still remember the day when i receive the registration for the selective service. i have no idea what it was. i had to ask my mom to explain it to me and what are the implications if i don't sign up for it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me

Growing up, I used to want to change the world. Now, I just don't give a damn.

instagram

friends i stalk

Friends