hotcakes galore....

dear jo, dom, em, dylan, and nicky:

as promised, am posting here what i did this morning. as soon as i woke up, i went to the kitchen to prepare what i need for todays project. i am trying to make Bill Grager's famous ricotta hotcakes. i had the website on my favorite for months now and finally i had the time to do it. today by the way is a jewish holiday (8th day of Succoth) which means no work for me...YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is the first time i'm trying this recipe and you know what, it wasn't that bad. the hotcakes were very light. i was a bit disappointed because i didn't find a honeycomb last nite so i just settled for aunt jemima. i would have love to show you a pix of the result but i can not find my usb cord. i need to ask melvin or hope...someone took it. i know it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me

Growing up, I used to want to change the world. Now, I just don't give a damn.

instagram

friends i stalk

Friends