it's finally official.......

dear jo, dom, em, dylan, and nicky:

ok....my boss finally approved my revised vacation request yesterday. "revised" because i had to change the dates by about a week after the orginal dates. now the question is where would i go. i actually have a plan in mind and i just need to configurate some other stuff....like side trips to other countries.

also last night, i went to watch SAW IV. usually it was me, j and eric. this time though, we were joined by larry, maggie, and angel. all are j friends so it was ackward for me the whole night. if only i could sneak out of the theater without being noticed i would.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me

Growing up, I used to want to change the world. Now, I just don't give a damn.

instagram

friends i stalk

Friends