hot, hot, hot..........

dear jo, dom, em, dylan, and nicky

just got home about 30 minutes ago. went to have dinner with j @ the cheesecake factory in white plains. one of these days, i'll take you with me when i go there. i had fish and chips (craving for british cuisine) while j had bang bang chicken.

it's a very hot day today. humid to be exact. i think the temperature was around mid-90's. i'm not really sure. i was basically inside the office all day. 2nd day of the summer schedule and i actually got in on time again - 10 minutes early to be exact.

nothing much really happened. no exciting news to mentioned except that i bumped into one of my former teammates from volleyball and he informed me that tomorrow is open scrimmage. i am not looking for a team (since i already have one) but to play for free, count me in.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me

Growing up, I used to want to change the world. Now, I just don't give a damn.

instagram

friends i stalk

Friends