let the summer begin.......

dear jo, dom, em, dylan, and nicky:

i had to wake-up very early this morning (around 6 am). i need to get out of the house before 7 so that i can be at work by 8. we officially start our summer schedule. what do i mean by summer schedule? instead of working 7 hours a day for 5 days, we work only for 4 days but of course longer hours. i am trying to do 8 am to 6 pm and hopefully work an extra 1/2 hour on two days to make up the one hour difference. i manage to get to make it 20 min. before 8 (if it wasn't for the long line at starbucks, i would have made it by 7:30 am).

anyway, by the time i got to the office, i was told that my two 8 am appointments were already there. bummer. i was hoping to eat my bagel first before seeing any appointments. i also have one voicemail already (my 8:30 appointment called to cancel...YES!!!!!!!!).

work in general today was very typical. 4 out of my 6 appointments showed. not bad at all.

after work, i changed to my workout clothes. NO! i don't go to the gym (although i paid almost every year for membership). it's very hot today and i was heading to central park to do my only exercise - speed walking/running. well i should not say my only exercise. i play competitive volleyball throughout the year. we are currently in-between season.

back to the central park. the walk is from 57th street to 96th street using the park as my route. lots of trees which i use as a shed against the harsh sun. it's very humid but at park is a bit cooler. by the middle of my route, i felt my leg cramp a bit. i had to slow down since it was too painful. by the time i reached 96th street, i was in a hurry to catch the train.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me

Growing up, I used to want to change the world. Now, I just don't give a damn.

instagram

friends i stalk

Friends